Lunar Creation Circle with Emily
a 6-month Sisterhood of astro-creative empowerment
The next Circle starts September 18, 2017
Collaborate with the lunar cycle to create the life and world you desire.
Aligning with the lunar cycle is one of the simplest and most effective ways to work with astrology in your everyday life. The Moon rules the tides, and our bodies are mostly made of water, so it makes sense that we, like the ocean, are susceptible to the waxing and waning of the Moon.
When you align with the lunar cycle, you increase your capacity to create what you desire – for yourself and for the world – while experiencing greater ease, flow and success. Through this process you also strengthen your felt sense of connection with yourself, with the natural rhythms, with other women, and with the Multiverse.
As women, our bodies are naturally attuned to the lunar cycle, and since ancient times, Priestesses have gathered to make magic at the New and Full Moons.
Our Lunar Creation Circle draws on this tradition and carries it forward into the modern world. In our Virtual Galactic Temple, women from all over come together at these monthly (moonthly) power times to reawaken and strengthen our innate feminine wisdom and creativity.
New and Full Moon Astro-Downloads
Each New Moon is a seed-planting for a new project or life direction – flavored by the sign of the New Moon as well as the current planetary alignments. Every month we’ll gather a day or two before the New Moon and you’ll learn about the specific themes of the new lunar cycle, and receive guidance for accessing the highest creative potential of the available currents.
We’ll gather again a few days before the Full Moon – the emotional and energetic peak of each month, when the cosmic forces are amplified. The Full Moon is a time of illumination, revelation and breakthrough. You’ll learn how to work with these potent energies for transformation and healing. And, during the last 15 minutes of the call, Emily will do a personal astro-reading for one lucky Priestess on the call, selected by random drawing. As a member of the Lunar Creation Circle, you will be automatically entered into this drawing each month.
This Circle is for Sisters who want to:
- commit to amplifying your feminine creative power
- learn astrology through a down-to-Earth, embodied, experiential approach
- support and be supported by a group of Goddesses
- pursue your dreams with pleasure, ease, flow, surrender and grace
- strengthen your intuition and sense of connection with yourself, other women, and the cosmos
Join the Lunar Creation Circle and receive:
- Six one-hour New Moon calls, explaining how to harness the power of the new lunar cycle
- Six 75-minute Full Moon calls, which will include a 15-minute personal Full Moon astro-reading for one lucky Lunar Sister (selected by random drawing)
- a bonus one-hour class on how to find the New and Full Moons in your personal birth chart, and how to interpret what that means (chart examples will be selected from the group, by random drawing)
- recordings are available for all classes if you can’t make it to the live sessions
- a private Facebook Temple, where you can mix and mingle with other amazing Priestesses, share your intentions and creations, and give and receive support
- the option (once you sign up) to purchase a personalized pdf that identifies where all the New and Full Moons are happening in your own birth chart for the next 6 months
Investment: $188 (registration opens soon!)
All times are in Pacific. New Moon calls are about an hour, and Full Moon calls about 75 minutes long. You do not need to be live on the calls, all classes will be recorded and you’ll be able to access the recordings at your leisure, and download them for future listening. Dates and times are subject to change.
Praise from Our Lunar Priestesses:
“What an unbelievable year of these moon calls…. I feel so much more in tune with the larger universe as well as the Earth through following the moon cycles so closely, and I can sure feel the astro energies!” – Kristine
“Emily, I so appreciate how detail-oriented you are, how organized, how knowledgeable… This makes such a huge difference in my learning. With other teachers I sometimes feel like I have to do a lot more work to take in and make sense out of what they are giving, but not with you. You present in a way that makes it easy to absorb and understand.” – Lisa
“Thank you for sharing your rich wisdom in such a beautiful way. For creating a strong and beautiful container for this wonderful circle of sisters and priestesses to gather and journey with the moon and practice magic together. It has been a big support and a joyous and powerful journey that has brought me even closer to the moon and my own knowing.” – Eena